Competitive intelligence uses research data to support you in developing successful proposals and identifying collaborators.
- Funding opportunity analysis.
- MU’s historical success rates.
- Types of projects a sponsor has funded previously.
- Geographic distribution of awardee analysis.
- A proposal review service that matches your proposal with a reviewer who has experience with your sponsor. These reviews are available for pre-submission proposals or for ones being prepared for resubmission.
- Information on potential collaborators who can help strengthen your submission by using MU’s Academic Analytics team builder tool.
- Assistance with institutional data needed for proposals, such as student census counts and activity level by sponsor.
- Access to the Institute for Research on Innovation and Science (IRIS) data repository. IRIS is a consortium of research universities using big administrative data to understand, explain, and improve higher education and research.