What started as the NASA-affiliated Space Sciences Research Center, is now a premier research facility focused on creating research collisions needed to advance science. Michael A. Hill, interim Director of Dalton, discusses his research, breakthroughs, shared research facilities and Cardiovascular Day.
Mizzou has added two more researchers and scholars to the National Academy of Inventors Fellow’s ranks.
Three faculty members from the University of Missouri have been named 2018 Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), honored for their efforts to advance science in their related fields. These new fellows represent the university’s mission to produce and disseminate knowledge that improves the quality of lives throughout Missouri and the nation.
- MU researchers: The way to determine alcohol use disorders must change - Ken Sher
December 10th, 2018
- For first time in 30 years, critical medical radioisotope has domestic supplier - David Robertson, Matt Sanford
November 30th, 2018
- MU researchers gain better understanding of cell behavior using a specialized microscope - Gavin King
November 2nd, 2018
- Public opinion on GMOs might impact similar technologies in stores - Heather Akin
October 26th, 2018
- Solar Eclipse impacted bee activity, MU researchers find - Candace Galen
October 19th, 2018
- Older sisters can play a role in healthy conversations about teenage relationships - Sarah Killoren
October 12th, 2018
- George P. Smith, MU Curators Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Biological Sciences, wins Nobel Prize in chemistry - George Smith
October 5th, 2018
- Fall prevention programs help older adults throughout Missouri - Sarah Traub
September 28th, 2018
- Social class determines how the unemployed talk about food insecurity, MU study finds - Debbie Dougherty
September 21st, 2018
- Flipped instruction might increase student comprehension of math concepts - Corey Webel
September 14th, 2018