Faculty members are urged to contact their associate dean for research for an initial discussion regarding any foreign affiliations related to their research efforts. Questions regarding individual grants and contracts can be directed to the Sponsored Programs Administration (muresearchospa@missouri.edu). The research administrators housed locally in schools, colleges, and departments can also assist researchers with their required disclosures.


Contact Us

310 Jesse Hall
Email: exportcontrols@missouri.edu Phone: 573-884-9954