4impact offers students an opportunity to develop business ideas that positively impact society. The program, led by members of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization (CEO), includes workshops, socially-focused speakers and a venture showcase. The most promising social ventures win funding. CEO launched the program in spring 2021.
- 4impact is open to any full-time undergraduate or graduate student at Mizzou.
- Individuals or student teams may apply.
- Ideas may be at any stage of development, from fresh concepts and innovations to those that already have customer traction.
- Ideas may be services or products.
- Ideas may be either for-profit or nonprofit ventures. If for-profit, there must be a strong argument for the impact on social good.
- If you attend school on a student visa, please be aware that prize money may be awarded as a scholarship. It is up to you to determine whether this could impact your status.
- Applicants must attend all required 4impact in-person events.
4impact program registration opens.
Workshops help participants prepare their social good venture applications. They are held in the Griggs Innovators Nexus behind U.S. Bank in the MU Student Center.
Top applicants participate in a virtual pitch competition. Judges select most promising social ventures to receive funding.
Contact CEO President Ako Hamaamin at email@example.com.