Disclosure Management Procedure
- Invention Disclosure
- Invention Disclosure Form
- Software Disclosure Form
- Mobile App Disclosure Form
- Additional Contributors Addendum
- Intellectual Property "Patents"
- Documenting Scientific Discovery
- Rules and Regulations
- Disclosure Management Process
- Prior Art Search
- Patent Management Procedure
- Material Transfer Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Technology Search
- Inventor's Guide
- Mid-MO Entrepreneurial Calendar
- Disclosure is submitted to OTMIR and logged into system for internal reference number.
- OTMIR conducts triage and prior art search for the patentability, market potential of the technology.
- If "Active," Patent applicationis filed and OTMIR seeks licensing partner for active disclosure.
- Successful licensing partner for commercialing the technology is found
- Royalties provide revenue for MU.
- Licensing revenue distribution:
- Before expenses: 1/3 to the inventor
- After expenses: 1/3 to the department, campus and system each.
Last Updated: April 13, 2017