Tech Transfer

Use of University Space

Approval to use University space must be obtained from the Department Chair and the School/College Dean. A contractual agreement is required between faculty start-up companies and the University for using the university space. This agreement will define the following items:

The agreement is finalized with the approval from Office of Research and General Counsel.

Last Updated: April 13, 2017