Office of Technology Management and Industry Relations
The dissemination and application of knowledge and innovation is central to the mission of any great research institution. Technology Transfer is a core component of that mission. The Office of Technology Management and Industry Relations (OTMIR) works to identify, assess, protect and market commercially viable intellectual property developed at The University of Missouri. It promotes economic development by facilitating the commercialization of intellectual property through a variety of innovative mechanisms.
Recent News Updates
- MU Researcher creates smaller and more efficient nuclear battery
- New Type of glass can resist small explosions
- Corncobs Key to Licensing Agreement for Natural Gas Storage Tanks
- Fuel of the Next Generation of Clean Vehicles is in Missouri's soil
- Partnership will advance Organ Printing Technology
- Entrepreneur Archive: Nanoparticle Biochem Inc.
- Entrepreneur Archive: Nanova Inc.
- Entrepreneur Archive: NEMS/MEMS Works LLC.
Last Updated: May 8, 2012