University of Missouri officials celebrate the opening of the MU Metagenomics Center, located at Discovery Ridge Research Park. The new center will serve as a comprehensive resource for microbiological research performed at Mizzou, other universities and private entities around the country.
- New Screening Method Helps Detect Cancer in Women with Dense Breast Tissue - Megha Garg, M.D.
October 26th, 2017
- Teeth-whitening kit developed by Mizzou spin-off company - David Anderson
October 20th, 2017
- Ancient Italian Fossils Reveal Risk of Parasitic Infections Due to Climate Change - John Huntley
October 6th, 2017
- MU Electrocardiologist Implants Area’s First Leadless Pacemaker - Richard Weachter, M.D.
September 22nd, 2017
- MU Health Care Dermatologists urge prevention, early detection during National Skin Cancer Awareness Month - Kara Braudis
May 19th, 2017
- Prescribed Forest Fire Frequency Should Be Based on Land Management Goals - Benjamin Knapp
May 5th, 2017
- Volunteering Might Prevent Substance Abuse for Female Student-Athletes - Gustavo Carlo
April 28th, 2017