University of Missouri officials celebrate the opening of the MU Metagenomics Center, located at Discovery Ridge Research Park. The new center will serve as a comprehensive resource for microbiological research performed at Mizzou, other universities and private entities around the country.
- New Food-Ordering Formula Could Lead to Less Food Waste in Buffet-Style Restaurants - Ronald McGarvey
December 8th, 2017
- Marching Without Pain - James Cook
December 1st, 2017
- Seniors Less Likely to Buy Longevity Insurance Despite Value, Study Finds - Michael Guillemette
November 24th, 2017
- Fighting disease and world hunger: New PET/CT scanner opens at the University of Missouri - Jeffrey N. Bryan
November 17th, 2017
- New Screening Method Helps Detect Cancer in Women with Dense Breast Tissue - Megha Garg, M.D.
October 26th, 2017
- Teeth-whitening kit developed by Mizzou spin-off company - David Anderson
October 20th, 2017
- Ancient Italian Fossils Reveal Risk of Parasitic Infections Due to Climate Change - John Huntley
October 6th, 2017
- MU Electrocardiologist Implants Area’s First Leadless Pacemaker - Richard Weachter, M.D.
September 22nd, 2017
- MU Health Care Dermatologists urge prevention, early detection during National Skin Cancer Awareness Month - Kara Braudis
May 19th, 2017
- Prescribed Forest Fire Frequency Should Be Based on Land Management Goals - Benjamin Knapp
May 5th, 2017