Programs Reviewed by the Research Council Committee
***Updated guidelines and deadline dates for the 2018/2019 year will be posted at the beginning of July***
- Research Council Grants
Guidelines (PDF, 78K) | eFunding
- As of the 2017-2018 academic year, the Faculty International Travel program and Research Leave program are being administered at the College level and the Arts and Humanities Domestic Travel program is being administered by the College of Arts and Sciences. For more information, contact the Associate Dean for Research in your school or college.
- Electronic Proposal System, called eFunding
This is the location of the cover page and where documents should be uploaded.
- Answers to Common Questions (such as 'where do I find the cover page')
- 2017-2018 Research Council Committee Members: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- 2017-2018 Research Council Committee Members: Arts and Humanities / Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Former Research Council Members (PDF, 8K)
|Sponsored Programs Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Last Updated: June 08, 2018