MU Export Control Resources
Management Program and SOPs
- Export Control Management Program
- SOP: I-129 Deemed Export Attestation
- SOP: Office of Export Compliance Coordination with Office of Sponsored Programs Administration
- SOP: Recordkeeping
- SOP: Standard Operating Procedure Maintenance
- SOP: Technology Control Plans
- SOP: Violations
- Export Administration Regulations
The Bureau of Industry and Security (Department of Commerce), implements the Export Administration Act through the EAR; BIS hosts a copy of the EAR, including the Commerce Control List. (15 CFR 730-774).
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations
The Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (Department of State) implements the Arms Export Control Act through the ITAR; DDTC hosts a copy of the ITAR, including the U.S. Munitions List. (22 CFR 120-130)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control Sanctions Program
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (Department of the Treasury) implements several economic and trade sanctions programs based on U.S. foreign policy and national security goals.
- Association of American Universities
The Association of American Universities provides analysis of federal policies impacting extramural research at universities in the United States.
- Council on Government Regulations
The Council on Government Regulations (COGR) provides further analysis and interpretation on a wide spectrum of government regulations.
Export Controls at Other Institutions
- International Center
- International Programs
- Environmental Health and Safety - Shipping and Transportation
Help us keep you informed! If you find that any of our links are out of date or are not operational, please let us know.
Thank you for your help!